Question: Are you using [insert any social media platform or marketing strategy under the sun] because you think you should be– not because you WANT to or LIKE to?
Or do you find yourself marketing your business only when you’ve got something to sell (not a great feeling) which means having to constantly reintroduce yourself back into the marketplace each time?
Or worse: Are you not doing anything because you think you have to do EVERYTHING?
Then this episode is for you!
In Episode #03 of The Sunday Sauce, we covered:
- how breaking the rules (or making your own) can actually help create more fun and consistency in your business
- why marketing tips are general solutions– NOT the rule (hint: there are no rules)
- the power of creating customized solutions around your unique goals and desires
- the 3 c’s: context, content and consistency.
- and more!
Tune in Below!
Resources from Today’s Episode:
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuck
- Our Instagram account! Follow us 😉
The best marketing plan for your business is a plan you’ll actually USE.
PS– Ready to play by your own rules and get custom-tailored solutions for YOUR online business? Book a Power Hour session with us. It’s a Brand Audit + 60 Minutes of 1:1 time with us + Custom Solutions so you can stop guessing and start doing. Wouldn’t it feel good to get a head start on your digital strategy BEFORE the new year? We think so.
(Not sure if the Power Hour is for you? Shoot us an email at email@example.com, let us know where you think you need support and we’ll help you decide. You can also book a Meet ‘n Greet with us at the bottom of the Power Hour page.)
PPS– We were honored to be featured in a couple articles recently. Check ’em out here:
- 7 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying that “Quick & Easy” Website Builder (we’re featured writers this quarter for Leah Kalamakis’,The Freelance to Freedom Project, so stay tuned for a couple more articles like this one.)
- 53 Experts Reveal Their 3 Favorite Online Business Tools surveyed by SEO Consultant, Alistair Gill